Wednesday, April 25

What's On My Workdesk April 25

Here are my pics for WOYWW!!
My desk isn't all that messy. After every craft outburst, I just HAVE to clear it away. Not just because my desk is right out here in the living room area but I HAVE to keep it clutter-free, somewhat...

 Here's my tiny collection of Stickles.I HAD more colors but that's a long story as to why I don't now, hehe. I need to get more.I love them!!!

...and here's my item to recycle this week. Yup, an empty Q-tips box!

My photos are kept in this box.

 Here's a tin of reuseable items. Sometimes I go thru my cards and take apart any that I don't fancy anymore. Even tho I may not like the card for whatever reason I CAN'T just throw it away! Oh no! I have to pull off anything that I can use again somewhere else on some other card or scrapbook page.

 Here are more treats that Hubby bought me! HUGE Big Turk and HUGE pack of Rolos.

...and he bought me some M & M's to nibble on. I don't have them opened yet.I think he asks every day if I have them opened yet! I'm saving them for...I don't know ,actually! Hmmmm, maybe I SHOULD open them and start chomping down on a few of them!

Oh, and here's our girl!!!
SMILE!!!

We heard some sad news today. A radio-host in Newfoundland ,BIG TOM , passed away this morning  at an early age of 39. He was really liked by many in Newfoundland and will be missed on K-Rock!! Saturdays in the Shed won't be the same without him! His BIG laugh will be missed,too!


8 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Nice stash in the tin and lots of lovely sweeties.
Take a look at my blog tomorrow to see a real four legged cutie like yours.
Lynn 31
One I Made Earlier Today

Marnie said...

Wonderful storage ideas thanks for a peak at your desk! Sweet smile your puppy has.
Happy WOYWW
Marnie #153

Hazel said...

I'm the same about keeping my desk tidy between crafting. Lots to see here, including your cute dog - (Hazel #173) x

Darnell said...

Thanks for the great snoop around your place! In the first pic, I thought your doggie was on your desk looking through a square cut-out! Darnell (184)

Julia Dunnit said...

I have no idea at all what a TURK is...something chewy, I guess. Certainly don't think I've seen a lookey likey here in Blighty. I think we need to hear the Stickles story, mu nosiness extends beyond the looking part! Am very impressed by your NEED to have an uncluttered desk. Too late for me I regret!

Becca's Dirt said...

Cute little doggie you have. Looks like you are having fun. Wish I could find my crafty gene because it has vanished.

My friends mom is from Newfoundland and is still living there. He is wanting to take me there.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a fantastic face your dog has - she made me smile right back at her!! I have to clear up after each job too - working with fabric, I just have to!
Hugs, LLJ #33 xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super cute dog, love your area, lots of crafty goodness there! Take care, hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW, have been snooping in shifts but I'm getting there! Zo xx 77

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021