Wednesday, April 11

WOYWW April 11th

 My desk is actually pretty neat this Wednesday!!! I finished a crazy card-making day yesterday and cleared the HUGE mess away!!! Phew!!! Lots of little scraps in the wastebasket!!! Big scraps get saved!!!! Do you save your scraps?? I can't bear to even throw away a piece of ribbon!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

 Here are my punches! Love 'em!!! See the mint-green one in the bottom left corner of the second basket? That's my fav! It's the second one like it. The first fell to pieces because I used it so much, I think!!!

...and this is eye-candy for all you dog-lovers out there!!! Hehe!!!

Have a wonderful Hump Day, everyone!!

6 comments:

Marnie said...

Very Clean! Love it. I do save my scraps but I've been purging they seem a little overwhelming lately.

Marnie said...

Should edit my comment to add my name and #
Marnie #149 sorry....

Miriam said...

Lovely work space - thanks for sharing.

#148

She Who Doodles said...

i save all my scraps you never know what will be just perfect for a project.

Eliza said...

Oh I love my punches too and I have favourties as well.

Thanks for sharing your space.

Eliza #80

CraftygasheadZo said...

I save some scraps but throw others, depends how I feel! Take care, it's Sunday, but I'm still working my way through the list! Zo xx 75

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021