Saturday, September 1

Spark Your Creativity!

Corrinne has started a new monthly challenge called "SPARK YOUR CREATIVITY" and she asked me to be a part of her team and I gladly said YES!
She is sponsoring a prize as well as Naomi, on the team is offering 4 cute digis!
 
Today the first challenge has been posted and it's ANYTHING GOES!
 
I recycled a Qtip box and made a gift box.
 
 
Here's the Qtip box.
 
I opened it up carefully and laid it out flat.
 
I did the same with the bottom.
 
I chose the papers for each piece.
 
I covered the piece with glue.

I glued the piece to my design paper.

I did the same with the bottom.
 
I let them dry for a few minutes before cutting around the edges.
 
Once dry, I glued the pieces back together.
Those little clips are AWESOME for keeping things together.


I embellished the box and inked the edges. Voila, a perfect gift box!
Challenges:
~Top Tip Tuesday-birthday gift
~Tuesday Throwdown-bold colors
~Use It Tuesday-ribbon (hoarded supply is the paper)
~Shabby Tea Room-photo inspiration
 ~Paperplay-appreciation
~Allsorts-anything but square
 ~Just Keep on Creating-anything goes (except Christmas projects)
 


(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

8 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Deanne - this is fabulous. What a fantastic idea!! I shall not throw out Q-tip boxes!! TFS my fellow DT:-)

Kim B said...

Fantastic creation! I am happy to be on the design team with you, and hope to learn some from your creative talents too! I love that you recycled!

MrsD07 said...

WOW!!!! What a fab idea! So pretty! So creative! I will be saving my q-tip boxes form now on!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, very creative. great project to perfection. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown.
Berni,DT

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanne
What a beautiful box you have created! I love the colours :)
From your fellow DT member at pin and tack Hatty :) xxxx

suzARTe said...

what great recycling, it looks fantastic, I love the colours you have used and the overall design.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

Danielle said...

Very creative and what a super cute giftbox!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday!

Debs said...

Super creative project and a fab idea too!
Thank you for playing along with my Anything But Square challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.
Debs xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021