Tuesday, January 21

I have a NEW CHALLENGE blog started!!

 It's called A Song in your He{ART}


The challenges will run every 2 weeks, starting on FEB 5th (Wednesday). I will post a pop/rock song, the lyrics and video link to inspire you to create ANYTHING your He{ART} desires!!!

Right now there is a DT call going on. I'm looking for a few creative people to help me. 

There are also sponsors. I had MANY sponsors jump right on board with me as they believed this is a good challenge idea!!

So, check out my new blog. Become a FOLLOWER, in whatever way you wish. There are many ways on the sidebar on the right!

Looking forward to seeing YOU, yes YOU, there!!



(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021