Monday, July 11

Ooh La La!!

Here's a quick reminder about the challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL!!!
The sponsors are Bugaboo and Julia Spiri.
On my card I've used a digi from Julia Spiri called Parisian Girl.

Ooh La La

Challenges:
~Crafty Cardmakers-bling (glitter and pearls)
~Pile It On-favorite color (purple!!!)
~Animal Friends-dies/punches (border punch) and animal
~CCC Digis-lavender ribbon
~Card Mania-pearls (on butterfly)
~Brown Sugar-monochromatic
~Crafty Ribbon-wings (butterfly) and ribbon
~Aud Sentiment-for a girl
~Crafting from the Heart-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous card! Love the sassy design!
Ooh I wish I was in that inspiration photo! Lol
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons!
Lucy x

Dreja said...

Ein fabelhaftes Werk. Ganz toll gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Jeannie said...

Hi Deanne! What a great digital. I'll have to check out this shop for sure!
Beautiful card :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

ccheney said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at CCC digi creations. Cindy (DT)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card and I am crazy about the image, nicely coloured and designed. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Carol S, DT

StampinJessica said...

Beuatiful Card Deanne !
Thank you for join us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
Hope we see you soon.
Jessica DT

Dess V said...

Lovely parisien card!
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania challenges!
Dess*

Kuni said...

What a wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021